- Oprius wins VIATeC Emerging Technology Company of the Year Award Full Story
- Completely redesigned the List Mailer to look and work better.
- Subscription manager added to allow people to subscribe and unsubscribe from mailing lists.
- Home screen in Foundations gets a big upgrade
- Grouping system completely redesigned to be more intuitive.
- Added ability to modify multiple contacts at the same time.
- Added custom fields so you can change the software to better fit your needs.
- Oprius wins VIATeC Food Bank Challenge for most donations per employee
- Email module announced to be released on Nov 30th
- Oprius Web Widgets Released
- Data Export released for Foundations
- Oprius Foundations is launched: a free contact, calendar, and task
online software package. Create
your own account
- First round of financing complete
- Oprius is now featured on the front page of the TurboGears
website as one of the top TurboGears
- Another skilled programmer, Naomi, is brought into the team
- Oprius Software enters Telus New Ventures Competition
- Oprius Foundations Beta program launched. Let us know if you would
like to be one of the first to use our software. The beta includes the
- Contact management
- CRM functionality including generating automatic follow ups for contacts
- Appointment management (a nice drag and drop calendar)
- Linking appointments with contacts
- Keeping track of your tasks
- Quick navigation via recent items, and quick search
- User preferences
- Inline searching and filtering to quickly find what you need
- Inline edit via double-click edit for quick data updates
- Bunch of other small things
- Tobias from Germany, a highly skilled programmer, joins the programming
- Task management tool finished as technology proof of concept.
- Oprius Software is born as we received our approved incorporation
- Oprius Software takes first place at the IDC
Challenge, business plan competition
By popular request, we have created the Oprius Blog. The blog covers
all things Oprius: breaking news, announcements about new product features,
technical tidbits, and lessons from starting a software company. There
is also an RSS feed for you technical types out there. You can find our
blog at: http://blog.oprius.com/
We would love to keep you informed of all the developments here at Oprius
Software. If you sign up for our news letter you will have an inside scoop
on our development progress. Thank you for your interest in simple powerful
We hate spam as much as anyone else, so we definitely will not sell,
share, or give your email address to anyone. You can stop getting the
updates at anytime by simply sending an email to email@example.com